UpReach Solutions is proud to be working with Labmagister offering the following solutions:
· Translational Research services
· Pharmacological support of Lead Optimization
· Pharmacological package for Development candidates
· Integrative Pharmacology
· Project tailored pharmacology
· Quality Based Discovery
· Specific Pharmacology Reports
· In life ADME
LabMagister – Pharmacology Expert in Drug Discovery
· Expertise driven CRO business activity
· Big Pharma working skills
· System Pharmacology thinking
· Integrative Pharmacology
Expert based CRO division – animal models
o Paw oedema models on rats and guinea pigs
o Plasma extravasation models
o Air-pouch models
o Organ bath technics
o Lung function measuring
o Endotoxin models
o Allergic models
o Specific pro-inflammatory mediators
o Neuronal models
o Autoimmune models
o Inflammatory pain
o Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
o Asthma/pulmonary allergy
o Food allergy
o Lung fibrosis
o Pulmonar hypertension
o Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
• Dealing with the regulation of uterine and circulating peripheral blood natural killer cells and their association with reproductive immunology such as recurrent pregnancy losses, implantation failures, or preeclampsia.
• Disease status monitoring by CD4+/CD8+ leucocytes ratio investigation in HIV infection.
• Monitoring the T, B and NK cells in immundeficiency, autoimmune, virus infection diseases.
• NK function and cytotoxicity determination.
• Immun-markers identifications in immune-related diseases
• Organises both in vitro and in vivo laboratory practical trainings on pharmacology.
• Small number of trainee per groups. Even individual one-to-one courses with flexible, personalised thematics.
• Our vision is to deveop a training and education centre integrated to national and international education networks keeping ahead the principal goal to set back the original high prestige of the in vivo pharmacology.
LabMagister Ltd. is an expert based contract research and training organisation specialised for inflammatory (lung, skin and gut), respiratory and cardiovasculaire disease indications. COPD, asthma, psoriasis, IBD and cardio-metabolic syndromes are in the scope of its interest. Located in Budapest, Hungary and equipped for both in vivo and in vitro pharmacological and cell biological research. LabMagister has over 30 years experience working with industry on Drug Discovery and Pharmacological Research. In addition to their CRO activity, LabMagister wants to play a pioneer role in the education and training of the new generation of pharmacologists.
Endre Mikus, PhD
For more than 20 years he had been the head of Experimental Pharmacology Department of Sanofi Co. Ltd. He has 22 patent applications and numerous research publications. He took significant part in the invention and development of an original antitussive drug called Anycough marketed by AhnGook Ltd.
She graduated as a biologist, studied also at the Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy at Medical University of Szeged, Hungary. She worked at the Sanofi R&D organization as a group leader in the Pharmacology Department. She is an expert of cardiovascular and immune-inflammation pharmacology.
She obtained her expertise in chemistry at Semmelweis University in Budapest and in biochemistry at University of San Francisco. She worked in the biotechnology division of Chiron Corporation in California. She has more than 10 years pharmacology laboratory practice acquired in Sanofi Co. Ltd.